I know when I say,"Wal-Mart", you say,"Eeeww. Poor people." But that type of thinking is so Late 90's. Wal-Mart is quickly becoming THE place for the rich and famous to do their shopping. Check out this spy pic I snapped of an obvious billionaire. I mean, this guy (some kind of internet-post-dot-com-bust-myspace-inventor type)is buying his sundries from his OWN PRIVATE SHOPPING CART. He even hired an eldery Russian lady to push him around. But he is no slavedriver, he bought her some Crocs (in the limited edition Stash x Hundreds x Supreme purple colorway), and he texts what he wants her to buy on his Sidekick 4 (pictured here, good luck finding one!). So next time you want to see where the Ballers ball, go to where prices are low and account balances are high as hell.
Wal-Mart Is The New Robb Report
I know when I say,"Wal-Mart", you say,"Eeeww. Poor people." But that type of thinking is so Late 90's. Wal-Mart is quickly becoming THE place for the rich and famous to do their shopping. Check out this spy pic I snapped of an obvious billionaire. I mean, this guy (some kind of internet-post-dot-com-bust-myspace-inventor type)is buying his sundries from his OWN PRIVATE SHOPPING CART. He even hired an eldery Russian lady to push him around. But he is no slavedriver, he bought her some Crocs (in the limited edition Stash x Hundreds x Supreme purple colorway), and he texts what he wants her to buy on his Sidekick 4 (pictured here, good luck finding one!). So next time you want to see where the Ballers ball, go to where prices are low and account balances are high as hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pure genius.
Post a Comment