I thought for sure this would be the place to find the arsenal of Airsoft guns I had been searching for, but came up empty again. Saw some "double jeans" steez that Dustin warned me about, that's a pair of jeans that has a second waist band sewed in to them to make it appear that you have on another pair underneath. Weirdos.
Last Day in Japan.
I thought for sure this would be the place to find the arsenal of Airsoft guns I had been searching for, but came up empty again. Saw some "double jeans" steez that Dustin warned me about, that's a pair of jeans that has a second waist band sewed in to them to make it appear that you have on another pair underneath. Weirdos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This JDM shop in Jers has the full Airsoft kit. What you looking for- Glock or Sniper?
Post a Comment