Bad puns aside, I had an amazing session on the JDK Design mini ramp.
I haven't skated in over six months and this ramp is really quick and
full of things to run in to. Oompa Loompas would have a hard time
standing upright on the deck there are three really solid wood pillars
just begging to take you out. Since I have no real bag of tricks, I
decided to start throwing myself at the stuff that you're not supposed
to use anyway, like all the small quick quarterpipes against the
pillars. It took a minute, but by the end, I had worked all three
little "fangs" in to one run. It was a great reminder that the summer
sessions need to get going again. Who's with me?

4 comments:
so sketchy....
2:54 AM. DAMN BRUNZ get stoked...
it all looks amazing! did you get any video?
Glad you liked it. Let us know when ever you're in town and you want to skate it again.
Post a Comment