
There are so many trainwrecks in Vegas, it's almost not fair. It's like someone intersected Amtrack's entire rail system on one point, then set all the trains in the fleet at full speed towards it. Far be it from me to shy away from an easy laugh, however, and gaze upon the pics that were snapped at Dino's karaoke night. What is unseen in the first picture is the couple making out between songs, and what isn't seen below is the woman's shirt that reads, "America's Next Top Model". Either hipsters are getting all George Lucas with their irony, or these were two of the best dressed couples I've ever seen. My song was Dolly Parton's, "9 to 5" that night. Not as good as I'd hoped it would be...back to the drawing board for next time.
1 comment:
Ummm, after spending a week in Florida...I would have to say that that state takes the cake for HOT MESSES. I'll show you what I mean once photos are uploaded. Oh and you can ask Jake. He was there to witness it all right there with us.
Post a Comment