Just Because, Pt. 2.
When this movie came out in the theaters, my friend John and I saw it 5 times in five days. There wasn't a lot of people who saw it in the theaters, but rest assured, those who saw it with us were bummed because we had it memorized by the third day and would recite it verbatim as it played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A bike ride yesterday brought me into a neighborhood that sparked a TV jingle in my brain. "little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky tacky, little boxes on the hillside and they all look just the same. There's a pink one and a green one a blue one and a yellow one, little boxes made of ticky tacky and they all look just the same". So I'm singing until our next stop of Chick-fil-a. I un-mount my whip share my "wonderful story" and Hobbs says, "dude we drove right past Bruns house". I start howling! Bruns is so far from this songs meaning. Bruns you just got that much cooler man!!
Post a Comment