Struggling.

I got hit from more angles than I thought existed last week. Every person I hear say, "With the state of the economy...", makes me want hit them with a sack full of doorknobs and spiders, dipped in glue and glass. I am considering retirement from the blogosphere, as most of my thoughts are about which pyramid scheme I am going to join up with, and who wants to read about that? We'll see.

8 comments:

Dustin Ortiz said...

dont do it

AP said...

Your work here is too important.

Just keep your head down and try to ride it out.

Anonymous said...

poo-"c"

CPB said...

YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING! I feel what you feel! Every morning when I get to work I click on your blog just to kick off my day. I haven't been able to kick off an entire week. SHIT!!! I need your zing-eee-ness to kick it off. I'll pay you in hugs.

WWOD - What Would Obama Do?

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!- JOURNEY

CPB said...

AND another thing...

I have been trying to keep dtcb.tumblr up to date. You're my inspiration. It takes TJ a damn month to update his blogs for fuck sake.
YOU CAN DO IT! - Rob schneider

Stone said...

As for pyramid schemes...
I shoot for a lot of them, cause they pay well.
I'd highly recommend Arbonne, as they seem to be thriving in the current economy.
You'd do well in cosmetics sales, I'm sure.

theoldepro said...

auction your tattoos...that'll keep life interesting and put some $ in your pocket.

Marni said...

I am personally a fan of the millionaire investor, you can earn 250 k per month!!! With the stock market bottoming out, now is your chance. Or you could always hook up with a Nigerian prince, they are always so generous.