"You sell Vans? NO?! How the fuck can you be a skateboard shop and not sell Vans? I got a pair of Vans from back in the '80's. Still in the box. You know what you should put on a skateboard? "I'm The Hated." That shit'd sell. You give me a problem, I can fix it. I just can't see the problems before they happen. Like my truck, the goddamn bed had rusted through from all the salt, but I just riveted a piece of aluminum roofing to the side, fixed it right up. Hey, listen to this song, ung ung, yeah down with the sickness! What'd you think of that? Bet you'd never think you'd hear that blasting out of an old guys truck, huh? I tell ya, I probably know more about boards than anyone in that shop, but the old kind, ya know? I should get a new pair of Vans, I'm sick of wearing these n*gger shoes. Well, fuckin' take it easy."
Elapsed time: 45 seconds.
Boomp3.com
3 comments:
Siccmode. Somebody give that guy a goddamn energy drink.
I think I just found my long lost Dad.
F'n amazing. Was he rocking British Knights?
Post a Comment