
I don't think I have OCD, but there are some times that I will become so completely obsessed with something that it makes me wonder. I must have listened to Baby Huey and The Babysitters, "The Baby Huey Story: Living Legend" 20 times yesterday, and then on top of that, I played "Hard Times" and "California Dreaming" another 50 times. I couldn't stop. "Hard Times" is probably my number two song of all time now. I've blown out songs before, ask Jake, but this was some next level shit. Every time the disc ended, I restarted it, and every time track 5 and 6 came around, I'd listen to them three times in a row. I've posted the songs below, so you can improve your day too. Just don't blame me if it's the only thing you're listening to for a while.
Boomp3.com
Boomp3.com
1 comment:
Thanks for the music treats. I will now serve up a toasty dish of one of my top 5. ***WARNING*** This song will be stuck in your head for dayz. Enjoy! I always do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXY_CaVvnPU
Post a Comment