Ernest Borgnine's Remains Not Included.
Airwolf is up for auction, which is a shame, because let's face it, there's a war going on, and we could use all the help we can get. Just a heads up to the D.O.D., the reserve's just been lowered, so put your (internet) snipers on high alert.
In all seriousness, I wonder how many marriages and or relationships were ruined because of an obsessive homage to a TV series that lasted two seasons.
"Steven, where are you going? I thought we were going to make love tonight?"
"I can't. I'll be back later."
"You bastard. You're going to work on that stupid helicopter!"
"It's not a helicopter! It's Airwolf: Supercopter! How many times..."
"You don't! This is the last time! I'm leaving you!"
"Fine, go ahead. When the Helicopter Museum opens, I'll be a hero, and you'll just be a nobody."
"I'd rather be a nobody than the wife of a mad man!"
(Door slams)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fantastic time for Airwolf fans with lots happening on the scene! Not only has the digitally re-mastered, official AIRWOLF THEMES soundtrack been recently released for Digital downloads onto Apple iTunes Store and Amazon.com (see the official website at www.airwolfthemes.com), Airwolf being one of the top shows streaming on-line at Hulu.com, and a new Airwolf Magazine coming out, but now most importantly we all have a chance to buy our very own "Lady" to play that wonderfully iconic music in! The Wolf Has Come Back From The Womb With A Boom.
Post a Comment