
In almost exactly 24 hours, a dream of mine for quite a while will come to fruition. I will board a plane and go to the one place on earth more obsessed with karaoke, video games, and cats than I am. Tokyo. Not that I am unique in my dream of seeing Japan, but I am fascinated by a place that makes Vegas look like Little House on the Prairie. This trip will no doubt be filled with hardship. I am only mildly fond of sushi, and seafood in general does nothing for me. I am almost sure of contracting SARS, or Bird Flu, or some kind of latent Tuberculosis. Maybe I'll be mugged by a group of wayward Cosplay youths. But on the upside, they have arcade versions of Mario Kart, and you can buy hot milk from vending machines. The next two weeks will be a special limited edition Me x Japan X China colab blog. A "Colablog" if you will. I won't. More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment