
I am aware that most of the time, these reviews are fueled by "Haterade" (that's Powerade for people who hate stuff, see?) but my Jazzercise teacher is always going on and on about how the essence of Jazzercise is to be "one with the universe" so I'm making it a goal to become more positive. I genuinely enjoyed this movie. It premiered at Sundance like, 15 minutes ago, so I guess the writers strike does have a bit of an upside (thanks indie scabs!). If you have heard nothing of it, I would say, just go see it. There is some pure joy in seeing a good film completely by surprise. Of course, if you're a masochist, you could also find the pure joy in watching Darth Vader woodenly jump around on shit for 90 minutes. It's up to you. My advice however would be to just go see In Bruges, and just keep using the cheese grater on your nipples at home, like usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment