First off, thanks to everybody who comes and reads my nonsense. I hope you all had a great couple of Holidays, me, I just woke up in a dumpster somewhere outside El Paso, so they must've been good. As soon as I get back to Utah, I'll be sure to let loose with an onslaught of updates that'll make your tummy tickle. Until then, here are a couple of the things I "resolve" to do in the "New Year" (there must be something better to call them, but I can't think of anything right now). Here goes:
1. Listen to more Hip Hop. This has been bugging me for a while, and it's high time I buckled down and got to it. I have had enough of people asking me, "Is your whole iPod filled with Hip Hop?" Let's get rid of that pesky "Is" and "?" and make it a statement already.
2. Stop Smoking. Not just Opium and Crack, but dammit, cigarettes too.
3. Come out of the closet on my obsession with Hollywood gossip.
4. Appreciate the small pleasures life has to offer, like fresh towels from the dryer, padded bicycle seats, and how cats always look like they're smiling.
5. Yeah that's right. Cats smiling.
6. Sort life out.
If I missed anything, let me know. I am terrible at self-evaluations (and yet so good at self portraits, weird?).
No comments:
Post a Comment