That's right. The fucking fair. Much like the mangled wreck of a car that is showcased at these things to warn against the dangers of drunk driving, the majority of the crowd functioned as a similar warning against underaged, drug-addled, pregnancies. I would be slightly chapped at the fact that I spent nearly $80 there to keep myself adequately intoxicated, but the fact is, it was crawling with priceless mental gems. It's a damn shame the iPhone's shutter isn't a tad bit faster, as the meth made it hard for a lot of these folk to stand still long enough for me to snap a clear pic.
County Fair 2007
That's right. The fucking fair. Much like the mangled wreck of a car that is showcased at these things to warn against the dangers of drunk driving, the majority of the crowd functioned as a similar warning against underaged, drug-addled, pregnancies. I would be slightly chapped at the fact that I spent nearly $80 there to keep myself adequately intoxicated, but the fact is, it was crawling with priceless mental gems. It's a damn shame the iPhone's shutter isn't a tad bit faster, as the meth made it hard for a lot of these folk to stand still long enough for me to snap a clear pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment