If you're part of the other 99.9% of the world, probably not like this. My boy got married in Hawaii last weekend, I was in attendance (the reason for lack of updates last week, appologies to both my readers), and this is where they had it. Keep in mind this is a PRIVATE RESIDENCE that is in use PART OF THE YEAR. The bridge in this photo connects the master bedroom to the rest of the house, and the entire ocean side of the house is floor to ceiling glass. The pool (also pictured) winds from the front courtyard to the back yard, through the house. Ballin'. I could go on and on about how sick this house was, or how much fun Kauai is, but again, I must give you a couple of thousand words worth of pictures to do that job for me. Feel free to inhale through your teeth when you see the first one.
How You Livin'?
If you're part of the other 99.9% of the world, probably not like this. My boy got married in Hawaii last weekend, I was in attendance (the reason for lack of updates last week, appologies to both my readers), and this is where they had it. Keep in mind this is a PRIVATE RESIDENCE that is in use PART OF THE YEAR. The bridge in this photo connects the master bedroom to the rest of the house, and the entire ocean side of the house is floor to ceiling glass. The pool (also pictured) winds from the front courtyard to the back yard, through the house. Ballin'. I could go on and on about how sick this house was, or how much fun Kauai is, but again, I must give you a couple of thousand words worth of pictures to do that job for me. Feel free to inhale through your teeth when you see the first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment