
When I was at orientation day for my sophmore year in college, my friend Noah and I were looking through the catalogs of classes and we came across a class called "Scuba Rescue Diver". We jokingly told each other that we would take the class, and then started speculating on the commendations one might receive as a Scuba Rescue Diver. Noah mentioned that you would probably get a commemerative diving bell once you were certified and for some reason I lost it. For real. Like, no turning back, full water works crying, high pitched hyena laughing. They asked me to leave. Once I was outside, I thought I could get it together, but I proceeded to laugh for about ten minutes. My stomach cramping up was what finally stopped it. This site did the same thing. At first it was only amusing, robots wanting to be human/take over/speaking in IM language, but the above picture clinched it. The inherent creepiness of a Furby, coupled with the mission statement sent via text message, shit. I'm crying again. Fucking W8N'. Killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment