I didn't prepare anything, but...


There are so many people to thank, my Mom and Dad, for getting divorced the year I got married. All my friends who ever moved away or got in to swing music. Um, shoot, the music is going to start soon, gotta hurry. Big thanks to Youtube, for with out you, content for this site would be so much harder to hijack and pass off as my own talent. Oh, yeah and all 100 of you who came and looked at my little site. You have fuelled my narcissism and ego to maniacal proportions. Having this size of an audience compels me to try and use this platform to make a change in this world. If each of you could find it in your hearts to donate just $833 a month, you could literally take a young man in from the icy fangs of middle classness, and give him everything rap music has told him he deserves. Look in to your heart, is $833 that much too part with every month? Just leave a comment and I will send you my Paypal Address. Thank you for your kindness.

No comments: