
All my friends now have motorcycles. I don't. I'm of the opinion that buying a motorcycle moves you well out of the "if" camp, straight to "whensville". Like, it's no longer a matter of "if" leather chaps will start looking like a future purchase, to "when". Since I am a supportive friend, I have tried to keep an open mind when it comes to this newly addopted hobby, but never in my life have I seen a brand more intent on self-fellatio than Harley-Davidson. You can literally buy ANYTHING with that goddamn logo on it. Here's proof:

And like me and In N Out Burger, they can't get enough of that shit. Granted, not ALL motorcycle owners are like this, but jeez, whenever you see anyone covered head to toe with a single logo, they are not an "enthusiast" they are a "nerd". I guess I am just bitter, because I am not a part of the cool sub-clique that has broken off from the group. More on this as it develops, but as of now, I am sad and alone.
1 comment:
Don't sweat it homey, that shit is gay.
Post a Comment