
I know everybody has great advice on how to lose weight, but I think I may have the answer. The idea came to me this weekend when I saw my friend combine the following items from the continental breakfast at the Hampton Inn: 1/2 English Muffin, Peanut Butter, Sausage. I watched in horror as he took the English Muffin, spread the peanut butter on, looked at the sausage for a minute, saw that it was the only remaining item on his plate, and set it on top of the peanut butter. After he finished eating it, he looked up and saw my face, which was probably frozen in a snarled grimmace and said, "Ugh. That was kind of gross." He must have missed the warning label.

Which brings me to my diet. Try to follow my simple meal plan for a week, without deviation, and I guarantee you will lose weight. It may be from your body's complete refusal to absorb nutrition in these combinations, but hey, do you want results or don't you?
Breakfast
1/2 English Muffin
1 Microwave Sausage Patty
1 Tbs. Peanut Butter
1 Cup Buttermilk
Mrs. Dash (to flavor)
Combine Muffin, peanut butter, and sausage patty open-face sandwich style. Wash down with Mrs. Dash laced buttermilk.
Lunch
6 oz. Grilled Salmon
2 Cups Iceberg Salad Mix
Chocolate Syrup
Chop up salmon, serve over salad, top with chocolate syrup
Sanck
Handfull of Almonds and Laffy Taffy (Combined)
Dinner
8 oz New York Strip Steak
2 Slices of Banana Bread
1/2 Cup Salsa
1/2 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
Slice steak thin, lay on banana bread, top with salsa and cheese, broil in oven until cheese is melted. Have a cup of room temperature plain yogurt on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment