MB 300SL Panamerica. Coming Soon to a Lindsay Lohan DUI Near You.


Despite my severe bias to Audi when it comes to my car of choice, Mercedes-Benz has come out with some extremely rad cars. The new C63 AMG is one of the most aggro body styles I've seen, and the 451 HP doesn't hurt either. Now they have to go ahead and drop this little gem on us.

"With an aluminum body constructed with aircraft composite technology and chassis made of powder coated steel, the car will be powered by Mercedes’ M-133-55 engine, wired to raise the horsepower to 370. The new model will also feature striking red leather interior and an old-school instrument panel."

Um, yes please. Now all I need is a linen suit, a cuban cigar, and some Darjeeling Luggage, and I'll be ready to hit the road. LiLo will probably get one for free and wreck it in front of the Coffee Bean. Thanks, Universe, way to keep it fair.


Via the cool hunter

No comments: