Catch Up.


Just like Ashton Kutcher's Documentary, "The Butterfly Effect" taught us, sometimes our actions produce unintended consequences. I no longer have a pocket sized digital camera, now that the D-LUX 3 has found a new home, so, when it comes to gathering content for the blog, I have three choices:

1. Nikon D-40. Big, even for a small camera. Looks creepy when you are taking pictures of douchebags in line at Cafe Rio.


2. iPhone. Still a good one, but in any situations that are low light (lower than high noon) the pics look like my baby's ultrasound.


3. Film. Still looking for the "e-mail photo" button on the Canonet. Maybe I should read the instructions.

Rather than eff up the flow of things here and lightning round post everything that has been going on, here is a quick capsule review.

-New York


Amazing weekend with Candice and Zoe, visiting Matt and Kate. They are awesome people and they took time out of their day (and money out of their wallet since NYC has moved to a cash-only economy, apparently) to show their country bumpkin friends around. After three days of me trying to pay for everything with third-party, out of state checks, they deserve a medal, but will have to settle for some good ol' fashioned Utah Meth that I'll be sending their way shortly.
PHOTOS HERE.

-Health Problems


At some point last week, my right ear started sounding like it was underwater. I've tried the nose plug thing, q-tips, cursing at it, even one of those old time-y ear horns, but still it persists. Going deaf is one thing, I might actually enjoy it, but whenever I eat, the sound of me chewing is blasted through my head as if it was going through a Marshall stack. Of all the things that annoy me (ooooh boy don't get me started), the sound of chewing makes me want to throw myself in front of a bus. I am living in the audio version of that Minority Report prison.

Coming this week:
-Las Vegas Trainwrecks
-Porn at the Mormon Thrift Store.
-Pinball Hall of Fame
PLUS- The best thing I've ever written. Or, a link to something I just saw someplace else.

No comments: