
My main man Saul had some shit go down recently, and without getting in to too much detail let me just say the following:
I am in full endorsement of this guy. He is what you want if you're looking to add about +10 street cred to your brand in LA. His no-bullshit, murdered out, sarcasm has made me spit drinks out of my mouth at least two-dozen times. While looking for pictures of Saul for this post, I realized I have no pictures of him prior to 2005, because we didn't really hang out. I was too afraid to be on the business end of his wit. He will call anyone out on their nonsense, an.ee.won. Which is great, the last thing you want is to be surrounded by a bunch of Yes-Men, too drunk on their own Kool Aid to speak up when something is stupid. Seeing this dude succeed gives me hope that authenticity still has a place in skateboarding. Now to put this over the top in the Gay Department, a poem:
"Oh, Sweet Butter, you make me laugh so,
not many can do that, but you do, like woah.
Your shit is spot on, black to the floor,
You keep shit real, you're no marketing whore.
I'm not in to Harley, or road bikes, I know,
but we both love Gilbert's, "Are you a HO-MO?!"
Let's not get creepy, I don't want that, you see,
but I would give you an H.J.T.C."
1 comment:
I heart you
Post a Comment