I saw a dood jump out of his car while leaving it in drive, run up to the car in front of it smash the windshield and drivers window out with a bat, then his car that was still in drive without him in it ran into the back of the car that he just smashed the windows out of, he then ran back into his car threw it in reverse smashed into the car that was now behind his car, threw it into drive and did a U-Turn over the median right there.
Pretty crazy story and totally true! I have to write that story without sentances because that's how I tell it in real life.
F. U. for getting to stay at the PLATINUM during SIA!
3 comments:
I saw a dood jump out of his car while leaving it in drive, run up to the car in front of it smash the windshield and drivers window out with a bat, then his car that was still in drive without him in it ran into the back of the car that he just smashed the windows out of, he then ran back into his car threw it in reverse smashed into the car that was now behind his car, threw it into drive and did a U-Turn over the median right there.
Pretty crazy story and totally true! I have to write that story without sentances because that's how I tell it in real life.
F. U. for getting to stay at the PLATINUM during SIA!
Toy Camera represent.
hail mary
Post a Comment