
Ate an extra large bowl of Testosteroni yesterday, and rolled out with the Mild Hogs to shoot some guns out in Tooele. Dustin and I were on support vehicle duty for Seth, Jeremy, TJ, and about 10 other dudes who rode their bikes out. Those guys ride like bats out of hell, and it was hard to keep up with them, because Dustin and I didn't want to have to explain why we were speeding with a car filled with nothing but handguns and Sour Patch Kids. We were on camera duty as well, but there were probably as many cameras as guns, so there's no shortage of coverage on this event. Two things I realized on this trip, one, my P22 is not much more than a BB gun; and two, I look like a smashed bag of assholes. I need to get back to the gym. Fun day though. The rest of my pics can be found here.










3 comments:
That was one hell of a day! Time to get ZBRUNs a sporty.
Utah is different.
dustin holds a striking resemblance to eric crane in that photo above///
Post a Comment