Inspirational


It's said that the most creative people are those that conceal their sources the best. That is a talent that I do not have. Most of my personality is shaped from about five sources (Fun Quiz: Can you name three?), and if you talk to me long enough, you'll find I actually have very little to say. This could be an acceptable substitute for a lunch date with me, for example. But I digress. Candice and I went and saw David Sedaris speak last night, and it was amazing. He is easily one of the top 3 funniest writers ever, and if you haven't read anything of his, you should do so immediately. His piece in theNew Yorker on undecided voters is laser accurate. My point is, if I seem a little more "writer-y" on here for a few weeks, this is why. Oh, and I think the Crazy McCain Lady was sitting in front of me.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Chris- I have always thought that without the Simpson's, Arrested Development and The Daily Show, I would be essentially mute. I assume these were the three you were looking for?

Marni said...

Oh, I was there too. Jerk. Nicaragua.