Feeding Time.


I don't think there has been a CD that is as "blowout-proof" as Girl Talk's, "Night Ripper". I must have had that on non-stop repeat for 6 months straight. After a week in Europe with us listening to literally nothing else, I thought, "Ok, I'll get home and never want to hear this again." But sure enough, still in the rotation. Now it's time for a relapse. "Feed the Animals" is out. I've only had a little taste, I want to wait till my morning drive to get an uninterrupted listen in. But so far, I have a feeling it's going to be another rough couple of months to be around me. "Yes, I'm listening to it again. No, I'm not sick of it. T.I. over Sinead O'Connor never gets old. Shutta yo face." It's optional to pay for the download, but I would encourage you to throw a little something Gregg's way. There's something extremely ironic and "Man sticking-it-to" about paying for a CD of sampled music.

No comments: