Dateline: Utah. It's still fucking winter. Resorts close on the 20th, and chances are, we'll only have about 6 hours of spring riding this season. Not that I'm complaining, but still, it's wild. I love how even this late in the season, people still have no idea how to drive in the snow. Saw a minivan pull a 180 in the fast lane coming down the canyon. Leave that shit in the park, guy.
April 9, 2008
Dateline: Utah. It's still fucking winter. Resorts close on the 20th, and chances are, we'll only have about 6 hours of spring riding this season. Not that I'm complaining, but still, it's wild. I love how even this late in the season, people still have no idea how to drive in the snow. Saw a minivan pull a 180 in the fast lane coming down the canyon. Leave that shit in the park, guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment