Just an APB to anyone within farting distance of me, I fucking hate gummy bears. Their fucking gummy faces, their fucking gummy texture, and the smell...good lord. I would rather be locked in to a 69 with Gene Shalit than to have an open bag of gummy bears within a quarter mile of my nose. But, here we are. In the same office even. I can't believe Disney tried to market a whole show around these disgusting things, why not "The Adventures of the Loose Stool Samples?" The girl one is kind of hot though.
The Joy of Dry Heaves.
Just an APB to anyone within farting distance of me, I fucking hate gummy bears. Their fucking gummy faces, their fucking gummy texture, and the smell...good lord. I would rather be locked in to a 69 with Gene Shalit than to have an open bag of gummy bears within a quarter mile of my nose. But, here we are. In the same office even. I can't believe Disney tried to market a whole show around these disgusting things, why not "The Adventures of the Loose Stool Samples?" The girl one is kind of hot though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment