
So I know the picture above is difficult to see (I had to consciously not type "hard" in that last sentence), but like most people, I am bombarded daily by e-mail spam claiming to increase the size of your wang. Unlike most people, however, I read EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE. My favorite company so far is Mega-Dik. They have a no nonsense approach: before, the wang lies limp and flaccid. After Mega-Dik, however it stands fully erect, ready for action. Mega-Dik's fatal flaw is that they gave away the formula to their product, so that anyone can produce the same results at home! I did, and actually produced my own product line that is guaranteed to do what Mega-Dik does at a fraction of the price*! Here is a picture of the bottle (again, conscious effort to not type "package").

E-mail me for details on how to order. Or just check your Junk Mail folder on the minute, every minute. Spam blasts start now.
*8/8ths is a fraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment